Do you use Facebook? For your business? Keeping up with family and friends? To find out more about brands?
Did you know:
Facebook has 1.11 billion users worldwide
63% of the New Zealand population use Facebook
- 80% of the online population of New Zealand use Facebook. This is higher than Australia, USA and UK
- 47% of the online population use Facebook to learn about brands, products and services
- 42% of the New Zealand online population use Facebook to see what the positivie and negative experiences of other consumers of a business are
- The average time spend on Facebook by New Zealanders is 7 hours and 43 minutes per day
With statistics like this, there may be a huge potential market that you are missing out on.
Some things to consider when you are setting up your Facebook for Business:
- You need to set up a Page (not a personal Timeline) for a business
- Facebook Likes are not the most important measure of the success of your Facebook Page, interactions are
- Remember that, depending on how you deal with it, negative comments on your Page are not the worst thing that could happen – it is better to leave them and deal with them rather than delete or monitor them
- Vary your content – don’t just advertise, interact with customers and add value to them and your services
Give us a call if you need assistance getting your Facebook Page up and running, and don’t forget to Like us on Facebook.